We are looking to recruit full-time experienced Conveyancing Legal Assistants to join our Yatton and Wedmore offices. Legal Assistants are integral to the success of our business, providing Lawyers with essential and pro-active support. The successful candidates will experience a high volume of administrative tasks and in return will benefit from working alongside a very experienced Partner and Solicitor, on a full residential property caseload of both sales and purchases.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent knowledge and experience working within a busy residential conveyancing department seeing a transaction through from instruction to post completion;
- Be available to work full-time Monday-Friday 9:00-17:15;
- Have strong communication and client care skills to ensure our clients receive an efficient, reliable and friendly service over the telephone, in written correspondence and face to face;
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation;
- Keep the case management system up to date in real time;
- Have the ability to manage their own workload, have attention to detail and excellent typing skills;
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft office and a case management system;
- Be passionate about law and have a strong work ethic.
Each individual is encouraged to strive to fulfil their individual professional development goals, whilst working for and being part of a busy Departmental Team within a firm that is looking to expand and open new offices in Somerset. Benefits include career progression, a competitive salary, a great work-life balance, the option to join the firm’s private medical insurance scheme, optional annual flu vaccinations and a corporate eye care scheme.
Please send your cv and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org