Buying or selling commercial property or land? Because you need to be confident that your property transactions are conducted with your best business interests in mind, you need to use a law firm that knows you well. Your partner law firm.
And when you have this confidence, you can be free to concentrate on the sharp end of your business while the property transaction goes ahead.
How we can help you with your commercial property transaction
At John Hodge Solicitors our specialist Commercial Property Team have in-depth experience in commercial conveyancing. This experience covers an enormous range of properties, from high street, shops, agricultural or development land to hotels and office blocks.
We understand that your commercial property transaction could have an impact on your bottom line, either immediately or in the future. This is why we:
- Take time to understand your business needs
- Deal carefully with every aspect of the transaction from the pre-contract to the post-completion stages
- Make the required searches to identify any potential pitfalls
- Make sure that any leases and contracts involved meet your requirements
Why use John Hodge Solicitors?
Whether you are an anxious first time buyer, or a seasoned business person with a large property portfolio; to avoid the risks of anything going wrong with your transaction you need expert professional help. And that help should be committed to pursuing your interests without breaking your budget. You will get that at John Hodge Solicitors.
We’ll provide you with:
- A single point of contact so you can always be confident that the person you speak to is completely up-to-date with your situation and requirements
- A team of specialist commercial conveyancers with many years of dealing with business property transactions of all kinds
- A service with no unnecessary delays and one that will chase and move the transaction along smoothly, working in the most cost efficient way possible
- In most cases fixed price advice so you can set a realistic budget
Contact us for an informal discussion; we’ll give you a no-obligation quotation and will give you the advice you need to get moving as soon as you wish.