Looking after clients across the South West from our offices in Bridgwater, Bristol, Weston-super-Mare, Yatton, Wedmore and Clevedon
Dave’s career spans around 10 years as a practising Chartered Accountant and over 30 years as a practising personal financial planner and Independent Financial Adviser.
Since 2000 he has specialised in designing and implementing holistic financial planning and investment strategies for:
- People in later life
- Personal injury claimants and their legal advisers
- Anyone wishing to make financial provision for someone with Special Needs
- Deputies Attorneys & Trustees
His passion for these client groups has arisen through personal experience.
He also accepts Expert Witness instructions in the following fields:
- Supporting financial applications to the Court of Protection
- Structuring of Personal Injury Awards
- Complaints to the FCA or Financial Ombudsman
- Professional Negligence litigation against Financial Advisers professional negligence cases and potential mis selling cases.
He has written or contributed to a wide range of books, technical guides, study manuals and training courses for various organisations and professional bodies. He has appeared on BBC TV and Radio also he occasionally writes articles and case studies for professional journals and newspapers.
Away from work he spends his time with his friends, family and dogs and doing his bit for charities which support people with special needs. He is now too old and slow to play Rugby, but he enjoys watching from the touchline.