Facing problems at work? Been made redundant or asked to sign a compromise agreement? Not sure about your new contract of employment and want advice before you sign?
The law protects the rights of employees, but do you know what your rights are?
If you need advice on any aspect of your employment, talk to the employment law specialists at John Hodge Solicitors. We’ll make sure you get what you are entitled to, both in terms of your treatment and any settlement where appropriate.
How we can help you with problems at work
We can help you ascertain whether your treatment is fair and if not, we will work alongside you to do something about it, always keeping your best interests in mind. With extensive specialist knowledge in employment law and absolute current knowledge on the latest legalisation and any changes on the horizon, we are well placed to help you with:
- Compromise agreements
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful dismissal
- Tribunal representation
- Advice on contracts and terms of employment
- Parental or carers’ rights
- Flexible working
- Lack of, or inappropriate, grievance or complaints procedures
- Bullying, harassment or discrimination
Why use John Hodge Solicitors?
Don’t be afraid to come to us for a problem you think is too small to involve solicitors. Tiny difficulties have a habit of escalating into major problems that can affect your life in the future so at John Hodge Solicitors, we maintain a flexible and approachable attitude and welcome enquiries of any nature and every complexity.
You don’t have to commit to anything until after our free initial consultation, when we’ll tell you if we can help and if so, what it will cost.
From John Hodge Solicitors you will receive a service that is:
- Professional, but sympathetic and friendly
- Designed to serve your interests
- Prepared to negotiate settlements where this is what you want
- Honest and frank about possible outcomes
- Ready to represent you in tribunals or court cases
- Fully up to date with employment case law and changes in legislation and regulation
- Backed up by a strong team with many years of combined experience.
Contact us TODAY to discuss your employment issues and book your free initial consultation which can be arranged outside working hours if required.