The Family Team at John Hodge Solicitors are all members of or prescribe to the code of conduct of Resolution an organisation, which represents 6,500 family justice professionals who are committed to supporting couples to reach constructive solutions to family disputes, and which has recently revise it’s Code of Practice to reflect the changing family justice environment.
The new Code of Practice was launched as part of Resolution’s Good Divorce Week in November 2016 and which is an annual awareness raising week to promote constructive resolutions to family issues.
You can therefore be certain that by instructing a family lawyer at John Hodge Solicitors they will aim to:
- Reduce or manage any conflict and confrontation; for example, by not using inflammatory language.
- Support and encourage families to put the best interests of any children first.
- Act with honesty, integrity and objectivity.
- Help clients understand and manage the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of decisions.
- Listen to and treat everyone with respect and without judgement.
- Use their experience and knowledge to guide clients through the options available to them.
- Continually develop my knowledge and skills.
- Use the Resolution Guides to Good Practice in their day-to-day work.
At John Hodge Solicitors, our Family Team has over 70 years combined experience in guiding people through separation and in relation to disputes over child arrangements and financial issues.
Our Family Team offer an initial free consultation, therefore, if you require our advice and assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.