Those who are in pain need solicitors who listen, understand and know how to act.
Pain is an issue that is poorly understood by many medical practitioners let alone lawyers. Modern pain 'syndrome' evidence started to be documented as long ago as the American Civil War, however, many in the medical and legal industry simply do not understand the very real problems that sufferers face or how to respond to them.
Too often pain sufferers find that they are dealt with as a number, or even a problem, by under-qualified representatives and medical experts who do not understand the serious physical and mental problems they have to try and cope with.
We at John Hodge Solicitors promise you that:
- We will meet you in person to discuss your claim
- Your claim will be handled by a qualified Solicitor who is experienced in conducting such claims
- We have undergone specific pain syndrome training
- We have a network of local experts and treatment providers who can help
- We will listen to you and understand your concerns
Please contact us to arrange a free meeting to discuss how we can start to help you.