Let’s be clear from the outset. We will not pretend that we are specialists in motorcycle accidents and then send you a standard questionnaire asking you to confirm whether you were driving a car, riding a bike or ‘other’. We will know what you mean when you say that you were filtering and we know that leathers and bike goods cost a lot of money.
For most bikers the above will be a painfully familiar experience. Accidents happen and, as a biker, you know that you are more likely to be injured than other road users. After an accident getting the right representation can make the difference between turning an unpleasant accident into an ongoing, slow nightmare, or at the more serious end of the spectrum, having the right solicitors will truly be life-changing.
No matter what your insurers might say, you do not need to use their choice of ‘specialist’ solicitors. Too often bikers find out later that they their representatives are neither specialist, nor are they actually dealing with a Solicitor. If you already doubt your insurers, or more often their handling agents, about sorting out a simple replacement bike, do you really want to use their solicitors as well?
At John Hodge Solicitors we:
- Have Solicitors with experience of running hundreds of motorcycle accidents
- Will arrange a face-to-face meeting to discuss your claim
- Have a qualified Solicitor run your claim
- Have experience of acting for those with modest injuries up to the most serious of injuries or fatal accidents
- Will act on a ‘no win, no fee’ basis and limit our Success Fee to just 10% of your compensation
Please contact us at any of our offices and we will look to arrange a face-to-face meeting to see how we can help you.